Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is it the weekend yet?!

It's wednesday...thank God! I feel as if it really should be Friday...that's how long this week feels to me. Midterms have really been stressing me out, but I am trying to remain calm and do the best that I can.

This Thursday is my sister's high schools soccer sectional. They will play the first round, and if they win, they will move on to play Sat. morning. Being a former four year soccer player, I am very excited for the girls. It takes a lot of work and dedication to get to this point, and I have all confidence that they will do well! Until then, I will be going to school, working, and doing homework! I will also be tuning in to the rescue of the Chile miners. I am so happy and excited for them and their families that they are all safe and being rescued. I watched the first miner come up, and I felt myself take a deep breath in for him. Praying for them all to get up on land safely!

Until next week,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment