Friday, October 8, 2010

Homecoming Week

This week was the 2010 BSU homecoming week. It was a lot of fun, but very stressful at times! With all the events going on, I really wanted to attend them. But I had to realize that I needed to get my school work done too. I did, however, go to air jam last night! The crowd was just awesome to be around, and the participants danced really well. Unfortunately, I have to work tonight from 4:00-9:30 and tomorrow morning 11:30-8:00pm. Missing the game is not too big of a deal to me, I am not a lover of college football. But the tailgating is something that's not fun to miss out on.
Another highlight of my week was my sister's soccer game Wednesday night. She is a senior at Yorktown High School and they played their hardest team. The game was incredible and the intensity was high. Yorktown ended up winning 2-0. The last goal game in the last 3 minutes! They move on to sectionals next week, and there, they will play their biggest rival, Muncie Central High School. So go BSU Cardinals, and YHS girls soccer! :)

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment